For the quickest answer to your support and general questions please use our search bar or select the category that best fits your question. Most questions about the service or support can be answered using our Support Center.
We have you covered with easy, personalized, and fully licensed background music for your business. Learn more here.
Now you may reactivate a device on a payment-failed or canceled ("paused") subscription from within the My Account customer billing center.
To reactivate a device, Login to your account
NOTE: Make sure your device is plugged in and online
1. From "My Subscriptions" tab, click "Details" and find the Reactivate button and/or link on the top right. Be patient as it verifies your payment method. You will receive a success or payment failure message onscreen.
Your device should reactivate within one hour as long as payment does not decline, and the device is online and working. An email will be sent to verify the device status. Be sure to check volume and press play in the Pandora interface.
If you receive a payment fail message:
1. If needed, call your bank to fix the issue with a valid card. After speaking with your bank, you might need to reauthorize the exact same card for recurrent billing, in this case, please re-enter the same payment method on file. Select “My Payment Data” to add the card. If it does not save, that means it's already active, go to next step.
2. Go to "My Subscriptions", click "Change Card on File" next to the correct subscription
3. Select the correct card from the list (at the bottom of the drop-down menu) and click "Update Subscription"
4. Find the Reactivate button and/or link on the top right. Be patient as it verifies your payment method.
If your music is not back on within one hour, contact Mood Media Customer Service using our web Chat service on this page or fill out the reactivation request form. A representative will help reactivate your subscription and your media player.