Looking for activation instructions for ProFusion iO Pandora? Click here
Got what you need?
Activate the ProFusion iS Pandora
Once you receive your Mood Media media player you will need to activate it. Activating your player will associate and link it to your Pandora account. This allows you to play and refine your existing Pandora stations on your Mood Media player or create and refine new ones.
What You Need to Activate
Refer your friends!
Get a credit for one
free month of service.
You'll need a few things before you can Activate.
- Mood Media account for the Pandora service for business (exclusively through Mood Media) Sign Up
- Mood Media media player for Pandora for Business See Player
- Pandora account. If you don't already have one you will be prompted to create one during the activation of your Mood Media media player.
- Broadband connection with a wired Ethernet connection.
- Audio speakers and amplification equipment
How to Activate the Media Player
Quick Start Guide
Information on Connecting and Activating your Mood Media media player.Download
More details on using and operating your player.Download
Wi-Fi Setup Guide
Instructions for connecting ProFusion iS to your wi-fi network.Download
Activating your player is easy and should take just a few minutes. Ensure that your player is connected to your broadband internet service.
Using the Navigation buttons on the front of your ProFusion iS:
- Press to access the menu.
- Press the button until the ‘>’ is on the LCD display is next to Pandora Control. Press again.
- Verify the ‘>’ is next to Activation. Press .
- Your activation code will be displayed. Please write it down and leave your ProFusion iS on this menu for now.
- Click the “Activate Now” button at the top of this page. You will be taken to an Activate site where you will enter your activation code and link or create your Pandora account.
- After completing the online portion, return to your ProFusion iS. You should see an “Activation Successful” message when your ProFusion iS has connected to you Pandora account (this may take a few minutes).
Note: If there was a problem with the activation process, you will see “Activation Failed - Message.” If you see this, please write down the message and contact Mood Media at 800.929.5407.
How To Connect the Media Player
You’ll need to connect your Mood Media media player to your sound system. If you need a sound system, please contact Mood Media at 800-929-5407 and we are happy to help.
Audio: Always connect audio cables prior to powering on your ProFusion iS player
Turn volume on your amplification equipment completely down and then turn power off before installing your ProFusion iS. Only plug your ProFusion iS power supply into a properly wired outlet which is in good working order. Use of switched outlets, power strips and extension cords should be avoided. To avoid being inadvertently powered off, never plug your ProFusion iS into a switched outlet.
- Place your ProFusion iS in an area with adequate ventilation space.
- Connect the cables in this order: (1) White RCA cable to Zone 1/L and red RCA cable to Zone 2/R and the other ends to your amplifier or sound system. (2) Ethernet cable to your ProFusion iS and to your available Ethernet port.
- The external power adaptor to your ProFusion iS.
- Plug the other end of the external power adapter into an ‘always on’ wall outlet. If a switch controls the outlet you are using, please ensure this switch is always on.
The back side of the ProFusion iS